Germany - Greater Hungary and Fallschirmjäger - 18 May to 30 May 1940

18 May 1940: I have three key items which are currently in deficit. Support Equipment is hurting mosr (107 days)....
....followed by Infantry Equipment (135 days)....
....and Artilery (42 days).
FDR doesn't like Nazi Germany but as long as he has US troops in our territory he can't declare war on us.
19 May 1940: The Abwehr has been upgraded with Anti-Partisan (1).
Also the Basic Submarine Snorkel has been researched.
All I need now is the 1940 Submarine Hull.
23 May 1940: Research has been completed on Advanced Oil Processing which means 50% more refined fuel.
Next I select Avanced Machine Tools to increase Production efficiency.
My current Research projects.
25 May 1940: I replace Walther Funk with K. von Neurath to improve foreign and trade relations.
30 May 1940: I receive the Focus Air Innovations II and Hungary proclaims Greater Hungary. It doesn't look that great to me.
Wise of them to go with us and not Italy.
I select Synthetic Rubber as my next Focus.
I adjust my non-Panzer Army Production again by placing more emphasis on Support Equipment.
My Fallschirmjäger-Division template contains only 3 Parachute Battalions. I can changer that later.
I plan a total of 4 divisions.
We are progressing nicely all fronts. We have more aircraft and more divisions than the Russians who are heavily embroiled in the Far East against Japan. 

Comments