Germany - The Home Front and the Far East - 22 May to 26 Jun 1942

22 May 1942: Look at all those 'green zeros' in occupied France. Belgium is not far away.
Southern Russia is looking good too....
....as is Ukraine and Belarus.
The north is the worst area.
I change the template for my Panzerjäger KG template by replacing a Light Tank.Destroyer battalion with a Light Tank battalion.
I ensure that I only receive Panzer II B's and no foreign equipment.
23 May 1942: It's a mch smaller Iberia though.
The Panzer II B's have already arrived.
That does look somewhat chaotic.
I create the 6. Küstenfliegergruppe in Brittany.
28 May 1942: I assign 4 Destroyers to 1. Atlantic Task Force.
29 May 1942: Then 5 U-Boots to I. U-Boots Flottille.
I order the remaing ships to port for repairs.
I create the 15. Jagdgeschwader in Mozyr.
This is just a ploy and hopefully Japan will transfer divisions from the Far East to European Russia.
03 Jun 1942: We launch another attack northwards.
14 Jun 1942: Research has been completed on Improved Anti-Tank Upgrade I....
....and I select Improved Anti-Tank Upgrade II next.
My current Research. I could use that Maintenance Company in my Panzer-Divisionen.
15 Jun 1942: We are attacking on the right flank again.
26 Jun 1942: The Focus Naval Air Effort has completed.
I cancel the war justification. If I were the Japanesse I would be very nervous.
It is ridiculous to attack Japan in Russia because all the Victory Points are in the Japanese Homeland.

Comments