Germany - No Solution for 7th Army and Iberia - 14 Jan to 03 Feb 1942

14 Jan 1942: My Logistics ledger with Anti-Tank Guns the only minor deficiency
18 Jan 1942: Look at that Fuel! The Silos are almost full.
20 Jan 1942: Well that says it all. Because 7th Army are volunteers we are stuck here until China wins the war that has already been won.
I'm going to the Japanese border - I have Military Access there.
I've created a Task Force from the Hochseeflotte.
22 Jan 1942: Here is the Task Force and I'm ordering it to the Yellow Sea.
The Rescue Operative operation is still in progress.
I import Tungsten from Spain....
....and cancel Aluminium from Occitania.
Spain has been busy. In addition to Gibraltar they have conquered Portugal and the Basque territory. Cunning is that they don't have a common border with the French. I'm sure that the Royal Navy is planning an Amphibius Assault.
My Resistance levels are looking much better.
Our shortage are 20 Days for Anti-Tank Guns and 5 days for Panzer IV A's.
23 Jan 1942: The good news is that Estonia is no longer at war.
I assign the Light Cruiser Berlin and 4 Destoyers to the Ostseeflotte.
Also 8 U-Booten to 1. U-Boots Flottilla.
26 Jan 1942: I create a new Unit - the Panzerjäger Kampfgruppe - consisting of 4 Marder battalions, 2 Motorized Infantry battalions and 4 Support companies.
I start recruiting 6 KG's.
I increase the size of my Transportgeschwader 1 from 48 to 72 Ju-52 aircraft. That should carry all 4 Fallschirmjäger-Divisionen.
30 Jan 1942: I place more emphasis on Truck production.
02 Feb 1942: I import Aluminium from Occitania again.
03 Feb 1942: I transfer the trained Light Cruiser Hamburg to the Hochseeflotte....
....and U-42 to 1. U-Boots Flottille.
7th Army is still in China and the extent of Iberia's campaign is remarkable. They won't be a second Bulgaria. 

Comments