Germany - Preparations for Russian Campaign (II) - 11 Dec to 26 Dec 1940

11 Dec 1940: I activate the Blitzkrieg Land Doctrine. Its benefits are obvious.
The next Russian Intel update is due in 104 days.
Hungary's Diplomacy ledger and I'm curious what Autarky is.
Well that is harmless.
Hungary and Estonia are at war with the 5 defenders. Only Communist China and Sinkiang still exist.
Bessarabia is a British puppet so I don't to worry about interference on their part.
These are the templates of the 2 Breton Divisions spawned for the Wehrmacht. They are using the Lend Lease which I sent them - Czech Infantry Equipment and German 10.5 cm Howitzers.
Let's take a look at what is in fornt of 3. Panzerarmee. The Leningrad region has a Level 10 Port and Airfield as well as a Level 5 Coastal Fort amongst other goodies.
The Pskov region has a Level 4 Airfield (800 Aircraft can be based there) and no fortifications.
The Nevel region has no fortifications but with Railways going to Leningrad and Moscow.
I transfer a Fighter Wing to Vidzeme in former Latvia.
I plan the construction of a Fuel Silo in Vilejka.
15 Dec 1940: I cancel 3rd Army's mission on the Italian border and order it to NE Poland.
19 Dec 1940: Research has been completed on Advanced Machine Tools....
....and I select Improved Rubber Processing next.
My current Research.
I finally give my Paratroopers the correct names.
I transfer 10 Hungarian Divisions from 1st Army to 5th Army. This will be my Reserve Infantry Army. It can roam around Crimea and the Caucasus.
I also assign the trained 294. Sturm-Division to 5th Army.
I order 5th Army to the region east of Warsaw.
25 Dec 1940: 5th Army is almost at it's destination. The 19 divisions of 3rd Army have already arrived in NE Poland (top.right).
26 Dec 1940: Five ships are in training but are in port at the moment for repairs.
I add 4x3 Military Factories to the Construction schedule. I need to expand the Luftwaffe.
My non-Capital Ship Naval Production. We are finally constructing the new U-Boots.
There is still a long way to go but weed to begin somewhere. Basically I moving troops nearer to the future frontline. 

Comments