Germany - The War in Japan and the Home Front - 01 Mar to 31 Mar 1942

01 Mar 1942: My non-Panzer Army production. I am now producing more trucks. The yellow arrows are upgrades not shortages.
We are only producing trucks at half capacity because it takes a while for production to gear up - 0.208% per day.
I import more Rubber from the British Empire and cancel Tungsten from Iberia.
02 Mar 1942: I now have a formal frontline for the 7th Army plus an objective. We go on the offensive.
05 Mar 1942: One less problem for China. I am beginning to believe that the reason 7th Army couldn't go home was because China was still at war.
11 Mar 1942: Germany doesn't reach out to nations which attack the Allies!
14 Mar 1942: Research has been completed on Assembly Line Production....
....and I select Construction IV next.
16 Mar 1942: On the right and in the centre we are slowly reaching my stop-line. My major goal will be Dalian (bottom-centre) better known a Port Arthur.
23 Mar 1942: We have completed the Research on Improved Computing Machine....
....and will research Improved Anti-Tank Upgrade I next.
My current Research projects. Fuel Refining is a good one!
30 Mar 1942: I want to reach that river line to cut off all Japanese forces west of it.
31 Mar 1942: The 'big view' of northern China.
At home the 18. Panzer-Division is fully-trained and I assign it to 3. Panzeramee.
The Caucasus Infrastructure is now being upgraded.
I import less Aluminium from Hungary.
My Logistics ledger is looking much better.
I shall only producing 6 Panzerjäger KG's for the moment and the 10 Sturm-Divisionen II's are half completed.
I want to see if I can send more divisions to China and if I can further upgrade my Panzer-Divisionen.

Comments