Germany - Volunteers are Sent to Combat Chinese Nations - 06 Aug to 09 Aug 1941

06 Aug 1941: Bulgaria declared war on an Allied nation and is being wiped off the map.
The South African civil war appears to be over.
08 Aug 1941: My non-Panzer Army production.
My Panzer prosuction....
....and my Aircraft production.
My current Research.
I convert the divisions in Armee Bretagne to Sturm-Division II standard
The difference between Sturm-Division and Sturm-Division II is that the latter has an Anti-Tank Company.
I import Aluminium from Hungary.
I can send a 10 division volunteer force to India - a neighbour of Sinkiang who they are also at war with.
I create 6th Army with 4 Panzer-Divisionen and 6 Sturm-Divisionen II from 3. Panzerarmee.
I add a Fighter Wing and a Bomber Wing....
....then send it to India.
I can send up to 12 divisions to China which is at war with Communist China.
I create 7th Army with 3 Panzer-Divisionen from 1. Panzerarmee and 7 Sturm-Divisionen II from 3. Panzerarmee. and add two Luftwaffe-Wings then send the Army to China.
Both Armies are accepted and take two weeks to arrive at a port.
Both India and China are at also at war with Free India but we have a non-agression pact with them. 

Comments