Germany - Creating 4th Army and Estonia Annoys - 07 Jun to 11 Aug 1940

07 Jun 1940: The Resistance levels are continuing to drop but Antwerp is lagging behind.
08 Jun 1940: Two trained Sturm-Divisionen are assigned to 3rd Army on our southern border with Italy.
02 Jul 1940: The 12. Panzer-Division is deployed and placed into training.
My Aircraft production - the yellow arrows show that older models are being upgraded.
I create a new Stuka Wing in Estonia. It can also be used in the Anti-Ship mode.
14 Jul 1940: No, we shall not defend them because they are at war with the Allies.
16 Jul 1940: The 88. Sturm-Division is assigned to Army Estonia.
19 Jul 1940: Seven trained Sturm-Divisionen are used to create 4th Army. General von Küchler is appointed the commander and I send it to Nürnberg.
23 Jul 1940: Research has been completed on MG 42 & 8 cm Granatwerfer 34.
I select Anti.Air Upgrade next. I've been neglecting my Air Defences.
My current Research projects. I'm impatient for the 1940 Submarine Hull.
25 Jul 1940: The 4th Bohemian Division is assigned to 1st Army.
Five divisions from 1st Army are transferred to 4th Army.
Two trained Destroyers are assigned to Ostseeflotte.
01 Aug 1940: Norway can't export the Tungsten we need so I cancel their contract and order it from Spain instesd.
08 Aug 1940: The Focus Synthetic Rubber has been completed.
I select the Continuous Focus Air Production next.
My Research projects.
11 Aug 1940: I've placed Towed Anti-Air into production.
I'm missing Infantry Equipment to recruit Fallschirmjäger-Divisionen.
What is Estonia doing? They have a war-goal against Lithuania! Luckily they don't have a common border.
I don't want to join that war. Let's hope nothing silly happens. I could kick Estonia out of the Axis but I need it for a shortcut to Leningrad.  

Comments