UK - Calling the Empire - 31 Jul to 02 Sep 1936

31 Jul 1936: My Cruiser production is coming along fine.
Some overseas units are in the wrong location so I rectify that like here with the Sudan Defence Force...
....the Malta Command....
....and the Gibraltar Defence Force.
The Jerusalem & Lydda Area force is ordered to Haifa.
I request 11 divisions from the British Raj....
....and they are organized into the India Army commanded by General Gott.
The Diplomacy Chart for Australia and I request forces ther too.
I receive 7 divisions which I place in ANZAC Army.
Canada's independence is guaranteed by the United States. Nice of them.
Canada can donate 13 divisions which are placed in Canadian Army.
The British Army has now swollen to 67 divisions. I order India Army to the port of Calcutta.
Calcutta has a Level 6 Port.
03 Aug 1936: The Hawker Hurricane has finally been developed. A monoplane Fighter!
I adjust the number of Cruisers and Destroyers to be produced.
I chhose to research Basic Armour Protection next.
My current Research. Three of the items are for better a better tank.
I place the Hurricane into production....
....and I still have large Equipment deficits.
The Canadian Army is ordered to train.
04 Aug 1936: I create the 22nd RAF Squadron on Malta equipped with Whitleys.
21 Aug 1936: I add items to the Construction schedule.
22 Aug 1936: I order the 4th Submarine Flotilla to train.
02 Sep 1936: The Focus The Shadow Scheme has been completed....
....and I select Service Overseas next. It has useful bonuses.
The Global Summary and the United Kingdom is #1. I intend holding this position.
Germany has dropped way behind because of its Civil War. It could be a useful ally if von Mackensen wins. 

Comments