Germany - Post-Conflict Assessment - 27 Jul to 30 Jul 1941

27 Jul 1941: The 4th symbol top-centre means that I have exiled divisions, i.e. I have units in a country where I don't have Military Access. So I ask Japan for Military Access and it is granted.
Next I check the Resistance levels in France/Belgium and it is back to square one there.
I task 5th Army to garrison the Caucasus region....
....then 1. and 2. Panzerarmeen to garrison the northern and southern regions European Russia. The new border with Japan is defended by 2nd Arm< Group.
On my Logistics Chart my only deficit is Infantry Equipment. I have masses of Armour
I order 1. U-Boots Flottille back to port.
29 Jul 1941: My non-Panzer Army production. I am producing more than I need so I can transfer some Military Factories to Aircraft production later.
I order Sepp Dietrich's 3. Panzerarmee to Brandenburg.
My Fuel sitation is looking good and it will take 7.2 months to achieve full capacity, i.e. 1.887M  fuel units.
I order the Abwehr to set up an Intel Network in Japanese occupied Russia. I want to know more about our new neighbour.
The Abwehr was instrumental in our ecent victory.
I commence upgrading them with Interrogation Techniques.
My Panzer production and I not only have masses of light armour but only 1 more Panzer III A has to be replaced with a Panzer IV A. I need to do more research here, but later.
My Aircraft production and I see that I am still short on Fw 190 A's and Ju 88 A's.
My non-Panzer Army production still has a few items where obsolete or captured equipment needs to be replaced by 'Made in Germany' equipment.
My current Research. Most will be finished in October/November.
My Construction queue is much shorter. I now 71 +1 (in repair) Civilian Factories available.  I need better Infrastructure.
The new teritories have a lot of resources so I need to cancel imports. First the Tungsen from the USA .
Next Rubber from the British Empire.
We still have excess Chromium so I cancel the imports  from....
the British Empire, Greece and Italy.
Somehow I now have a shortage of Aluminium so I import some from Hungary.
The Russian Campaign went better than expected and we had less than 100K casualties. I got the Resources I was hoping for and Stability is at 94% and War Support at 89%. Not that I intend going to war again but the Rech has to be defended.

Comments