Germany - The Treaty of Palermo and Aftermath - 05 May to 06 May 1943

05 May 1943: The situation prior to negotiations. I'm only going to annex what I need.
For example, I want Italian East Africa as a base for operations in the Indian Ocean.
I've also taken the industrial north of Italy, Sardinia, Sicily and Albania. As well as Zara, Spanish Africa and the Atlantic Islands.
Round 2: I puppet the rest.
I'm done and I have what I want. Mediterranean ports on the European mainland and a strong presence in the Mediterranean.
The Treaty's impact on Europe. Hungary has been gobbling up lots of territory.
I return Madeira and Isla Canarias to Spain because the Resistance levels there are too high.
I order 6th Army to garrison the islands
The 2nd Army to garrison territory on the mainland. (This should have been 4th Army - I correct it later.)
I order 2. Panzerarmee to its new home in Venice and Trieste....
....while 1. Fallschirmjägerkorps is ordered to Tyrol.
06 May 1943: Research has been completed on Panzerfaust 30....
....and I choose to research Panzerschreck next.
My current Research projects. I have some good items arriving soon.
That ends the war against Italy. It is still a large nation with Mussolini still in charge but is also a German puppet in the Axis. 

Comments