Germany - Early Successes in the Far East - 02 Sep to 07 Oct 1941

02 Sep 1941: I plan objectives for both 6th and 7th Armies.
09 Sep 1941: Some of 7th Army divisions have reached the frontline.
19 Sep 1941: The Focus Rocketry has been completed.
20 Sep 1941: I import more Aluminium from Occitania this time.
My next Focus is Trade Interdiction.
23 Sep 1941: I reduce the front width so that all 10 diivisions will be concentrated on the right flank....
....then I activate the plan.
24 Sep 1941: Not too promising but not all divisions are present yet. Research has been completed on Improved Fire Control System and a new Dockyard is available.
I add the Dockyard to Destroyer production.
I choose to research Improved Computing Machine next.
25 Sep 1941: I am now attacking with 5 divisions 3 of which are Panzer-Divisionen and it looks more promising.
26 Sep 1941: Research has been completed on Mountain Infantry II....
....and I select Paratroopers II next. I should have sent my Gebirgs-Divisionen to the Far East.
27 Sep 1941: I select "Force Attack" for 6th Army.
28 Sep 1941: Research has been completed on Engineer Company II....
....and I select Field Hospital II next.
My current Research.
I add a Field Hospital to Fallschirmjäger-Division template.
My Logistics chart is looking good.
Oh well, I can't do it again until after the 7 days.
04 Oct 1941: Breakthough and we attack further. 
07 Oct 1941: Breakthrough is also immenent in Communist China.
It is quite a struggle as I feared but we are making headway.

Comments