UK - Royal Navy Redeployment and Reorganization - 02 Sep to 26 Sep 1936

02 Sep 1936: I create the Mediterranean Theatre and order the Home Fleet (now Alexandria Fleet) to Alexandria, Egypt.
I transfer the Aircraft Carriers HMS Furious, HMS Glorius and HMS Courageous to join them.
06 Sep 1936: My current Naval Production.
The first Military Factory won't arrive for another 43 days!
12 Sep 1936: I order the Reserve Fleet to Gibraltar and assign it to the new North Atlantic Theatre.
15 Sep 1936: The Aircraft Carrier HMS Hermes is assigned to Reserve Fleet. This fleet can also operate within the Mediterranean which is where I eventually expect a conflict with Italy hence the emphasis in this region.
I design a new Heavy Cruiser by upgrading the Town Class....
....mainly with heavier and more Medium Batteries.
Houston we have a problem. I can't build them until the Washington Treaty is ditched.
I order a few County Class instead. I shall probably reduce that to one ship later.
The Civil War in Spain.
I transfer the 2nd West African Force to Army Temporary.
I request Forces from New Zealand and assign the 3 units to the ANZAC Army.
20 Sep 1936: Research has completed on Basic (Tank) Engine....
....and I select the Improved Engine next.
26 Sep 1936: We have completed researching Mechanical Computing....
....and select QF 2-pounder AT Gun next.
My current Research projects. All are for the design of better tanks.
The Royal Navy is now in place and our Mobile Warfare policy is underway.

Comments