Germany - Final Preparations (II) - 01 Apr to 02 May 1941

01 Apr 1941: I've been busy assigning Air Wings to all 7 Armies. Each Army has a Fighter Wing and a CAS Wing attached. The colours for each wing corresponds to the colour of the Army.
I've moved all the Railway upgrades to the top of the Construction queue so that they'll be finished before the campaign starts.
03 Apr 1941: I assign two trained Sturm-Divisionen to 5th Army.
An interesting button. I hope I won't need it.
I assign the Light Cruiser München and 2 Destroyers to the Ostseeflotte.
08 Apr 1941: I reassign the 2 new Sturm-Divisionen from 5th Army to 4th Army. All three Armies in 2nd Army Group now have their full compliment of 24 divisions each. (Sorry, 3rd Army needs 1 more division.)
10-12 Apr 1941: Trained units are assigned to 1st Army and 3rd Army.
13 Apr 1941: Five trained Sturm-Divisionen are assigned to 5th Army.
Four Reserve-Divisionen are assigned to 1st Army.
The Resistance levels in France/Belgium. They won't go down to 'green-zero' before we go to war.
15 Apr 1941: Five Reserve-Divisionen are assigned to 1st Army....
....and 123. Sturm-Division is assigned to 5th Army.
17 Apr 1941: Good, my war-justification has been completed. It is valid for 2 months.
21 Apr 1941: Research has completed on Special Forces....
....and I select Mountain Infantry II next.
26 Apr 1941: I deploy my first 2 Fallschirmjäger-Divisionen early and place them in training.
27 Apr 1941: My Construction schedule. All the Railway improvements have been completed.
02 May 1941: Research has finished on Improved Artillery Upgrade II....
....and I select Engineer Company II next. I always forget these upgrades.
My current Research projects.
Now I can declare war....
....and I call Estonia to arms otherwise 3. Panzerarmee cannot attack from their territory.
Estonia accepts and brings in Hungary as well.
Well the big day has arrived. Unternehmen Barbarossa is being unleashed.

Comments