Germany - Panzer Production and Russian Codes - 06 Apr to 16 May 1940

06 Apr 1940: I begin with a couple of corrections. I switched off a MOD which distorted the Tech tables. Now we have the correct 15 cm sFH 18 picture.
Also I gave the Panzer IV A the correct picture.
All but one of these Panzers are conversions of previous models, .i.e. they are being upgraded. The SPA III tank being converted was an early misfit. I was missing some bits and pieces.
The Marder III's are being produced from the Panzer II A's which have twin 20 mm cannons as their main armament - useless. I shall Lend-Lease the Czech tanks.
The Marder II's are converted Panzer I's - also useless. I shall probably use them to beef up a defensive line.
Finally the Panzer II B's are Panzer II's with Panzer III main armament (37 mm tank gun).
I Lend-Lease the 273 Czech tanks to Bretagne,
07 Apr 1940: They are of course accepted.
08 Apr 1940:  The 14. Panzer-Division has been deployed and place it in the Armeeschule.
All units currently in training.
14 Apr 1940: The Abwehr upgrade Machine-Assisted Decryption (3) has been complered.
I need more Dockyards so I add 2x2 to the Construction schedule in Baltic ports.
17 Apr 1940: I have two 1940 Destroyers being trained.
21 Apr 1940: I create a Naval Bomber Wing in Estonia.
24 Apr 1940: The Bohemian Empire has spawned a 4th division for the Wehrmacht. I place it in training.
Great, The Abwehr's mission is finally in progress.
My next upgrade for the Abwehr is Anti-Partisan (1).
27 Apr 1940: A wise move.
05 May 1940: My Supply map. A lot of work is required.
07 May 1940: I assign the fully-trained 11. Panzer-Division to Army Estonia.
12 May 1940: A fifth Bohemian division arrives and I place it in training.
16 May 1940: We've cracked the Russian codes....
...and I start active-decryption.
I now start decrypting Occitania codes.
I welcome the increased Intel about Russia and am hoping that are attempt to prepare a collaboration government will be successful. 

Comments