Germany - Japan Joins Iberia's War - 03 Feb to 12 Feb 1942

03 Feb 1942: I assign the trained Light Cruiser Hamburg to the Hochseeflotte....
....and U-42 to 1. U-Boots Flottille.
The German Reich Task Force 1 is renamed Atlantikflotte....
....with the Atlantik Task Force 1. I order it to patrol in the English Channel. Let's show off the Battleship Tirpitz.
I transfer 8 1940 U-Boots to the Task Force....
....and the Admiral Scheer Panzerschiff back to the Hochseeflotte.
05 Feb 1942: Something has changed here. I can now enter Japan.
Japan is at war with the Allies and that means China too! How did that happen?
So Japan joined Spain's war against France.
Since our volunteers are already in China lets attack the weak Japanes defences.
My Panzer production and I am short on Marders.
There is an easy way to fix that. 
I replace the Marder battalion with a 2nd Panzer IV battalion and while I'm here I add a motorized Anti-Aircraft battalion. That is a much more powerful Panter-Division now.
06 Feb 1942: The Focus Modular Construction has been completed....
....and I select Befriend China next.
07 Feb 1942: We are now engaging the Japanese forces and we shall soon push back this one defending division.
09 Feb 1942: I split the Infantry force to attack Japanese Infantry Division to the north of our existing battle,
12 Feb 1942: Breakthroughs are immenent on our right flank.
I was considering disbanding 7th Army but this war is an opportunity to help the Chinese.

Comments