Germany - The Far East and Spain - 10 Oct to 02 Dec 1941

10 Oct 1941: Three Chicom divisions are attacking 7 of ours but it should be over in a couple of days and hopefully we can then attack.
I'm beginning to think it was a mistake to attack that single division. Where are the Indians?
11 Oct 1941: Research has been completed on Concentrated Industry IV....
....and I selecct Assembly Line Production next.
My current Research projects.
24 Oct 1941: We have a slight stalemate in Sinkiang at the moment so I am regrouping.
The Communist forces have been worn down to 6 divisions.
26 Oct 1941: 7th Army goes on the offensive again and it is looking good,
02 Nov 1941: My Naval production. Only one more Light Cruiser to be built.
Now the Chicoms only have 3 divisions defending Yan'an.
08 Nov 1941: The enemy now has a 4th division and we have a stalement again.
18 Nov 1941: An Abwehr agent Hermann Wilbs (Nero) has been captured by the Japanese.
In Sinkiang I am launching an attack northwards towards their capital. They can keep Kashgar.
Otto Skorzeny gets the mission to rescue 'Nero'.
I import more Rubber from the British Empire and more Tungsten from Hungary.
My Trade is balanced again.
28 Nov 1941: We've gain the Region to the north and 6th Army continues the advance to the NE. The Focus Trade Interdiction has completed.
28 Nv 1941: Spain has declared war on Nation Francaise - an Allied nation. A foolish move?
I thought so - it's a British puppet.
Only 4 nations are opposing Spain at the moment  but that will increase.
I select the Naval Doctine Raider Patrols.
My next Focus is Modular Construction.
01 Dec 1941: The situation in Sinkiang. We are advancing NE and ENE.
02 Dec 1941: The Spaniards have captured Gibraltar. A serious blow for the British.
Progress is slow for our forces in India and China but I have a good feeling.

Comments