Germany - Redeployment of the Wehrmacht - 06 May to 12 May 1943

06 May 1943: The Resistance levels in the new territories are lower than I feared. They will probably increase though and that's why I'm stationing the Wehrmacht there.
I now commencing putting all my Air Wings on hold.
I have too many aircraft in Campania so I transfer 2 wings to Veneto.
07 May 1943: These 9 Sturm-Divisionen need to complete their training.
11 May 1943: The Italian Diplomacy Ledger. Nothing in it which I haven't already mentioned.
My current Research projects.
I now have 108 Civilian Factories supporting my Construction projects.
I order the Atlantik TF 2 back to port.
12 May 1943: The 8th Army is ordered to garrison Albania.
I finally replace 2nd Army with 4th Army.
I create and deploy 8 new Geschwader and commence Pilot Exercises.
4th Army was all over the Balkans.
Finally I disband Army Group 1 and thank Field Marshall Model for his excellent work.
Germany is by far the most powerful country in Continental Europe and most important - we are not at war!
The only other major powers are Italy and Hungary. I don't include Nation Francaise or Spain in that category. I also have no idea which nation is in the Anti-Bolshevik Accord. Something to check later. 

Comments