Germany - New Equipment and a New Formation - 08 Jun to 16 Jun 1943

08 Jun 1943: I redesign my Panzerjäger KG and rename it Mobile A-T KG. I had too much Armour and not enough Motorized battalions. I reverse that with 2 Armour and 4 Motorized battalions. It is a much more powerful Kampfgruppe now.
I start recruiting 2 of the new Kampgruppen.
I assign the 1. Bohemiam horská divize tp 9th Army in Albania.
I create the 1. Panzerarmee Gruppe using all 4 Panzerarmeen. It shows for example that I have a total of 16 Panzer-Divisionen assigned and that there are still some Sturm-Divisionen I's.
No deficits to be seen!
We have started upgrading the Infrastructure in Germany.
15 Jun 1943: The 2. Army still has Infanterie-Divisionen so I upgrade all the divisions to the Sturm-Division II standard.
16 Jun 1943: Research has been completed on Fuel Refining IV....
...and I select Modern Rubber Processing next.
My current Research projects. The new Armoured Car will be available later this month.
I upgrade the StuG III to the Ausführung G variant. If has the long 75 mm Tank Gun as well as more armour and a better engine.
I place it into production and analyze what is being upgraded.
I assign 5 Military Factories to its production.
I import more Tungsten from the British Empire.
There is still work to be done but I have the feeling that we are getting somewhere.

Comments