UK - A Glimpse of Global Politics - 11 Mar to 01 May 1936

11 Mar 1936: The Focus Limited Rearmament has been completed. There is also the Montreux Convention and I decide to support Turkey's remilitarization of the Turkish Straits.
There are important decisions to be made early in the campaign, like here: to strengthen Democracy or go to the left or right.
Or here whether to support the Empire or decolonization.
I could ignore the two decisions for a while and decide to develop the Armoured Forces instead.
I settle for Reinforce the Empire because I need a Global Defence policy.
12 Mar 1936: In the Reserve Army 8 divisions are now fully-trained and I transfer them to the Home Army.
Turkey's policy has upset the Soviets but I continue to support the Turks.
Conflict resolved and we are still at peace.
14 Mar 1936: Hitler's Germany. It doesn't look very threatening at the moment, does it?
24 Mar 1936: One of my fleets (Humber Force) has become my Training Fleet and I commence Naval Exercises.
27 Mar 1936: I also order Naval Exercises for the Western Approaches Fleet.
01 Apr 1936: I remind the Dutch that we are their trading partner, not the Nazis.
06 Apr 1936: I've created a Temporary Army for fully-trained overseas units.
My Command Power is very low at the moment due to my low War Support which is only 15% (top-left).
15 Apr 1936: Italy has finally defeated Ethiopia. There is also a Young Office Coup in Japan. What does it mean for the Pacific?
Two units in the Asian Army are transferred to the Temporary Army.
18 Apr 1936: The trained 52nd (Lowland) Infantry Division is assigned to the Home Army.
22 Apr 1936: I remind the Dutch again. Germany has not responded so far.
01 May 1936: My hands were tied here. Not that I'm building a Super-Battleship anyway. I believe in Carrier Power.
Things are prety much like in real life. Maybe something will change in the next post. 

Comments