Germany - The Home Front - 17 Jun to 23 Jun 1943

17 Jun 1943: I reduce the Conscription Law to Extensive Conscription.
The Abwehr begins to upgrade our Counter-Intelligence with Passive Defence (I).
I hope to have most of the Infrastructure upgraded this calendar year.
I commence building an Intel Network in Japanese Russia again.
I create the Reservearmee and station it in Oberbayern.
I convert the 5 Panzerjäger KG's to Mobile A-T KG's. We have enough equipment stockpiled.
I order the Reservearmee, which now contains all the Estonian divisions plus the Bohemian 1. horská divize, to Veneto.
23 Jun 1943: I really feel threatened but I believe that the Wehrmacht can handle it.
I initiate War Propaganda against Japan.
I create 5 new Geschwader in Oberbayern, Moselland and Vlaanderen.
The Resistance in Belgium has stabilized....
....but in Italy it is slightly higher.
We have also seen better days in Russia.
The Global Summary is unchanged. The RAF is still giving the British Empire a 60+ point lead.
Germany has the largest economy again but what is wrong with the USA? It really is a sleeping giant.

Comments