Germany - German Volunteers arrive in China and India - 09 Aug to 31 Aug 1941

09 Aug 1941: The volunteer forces will arrive on 23 Aug 1941.
I've never had so much Fuel before.
I've reduced my MP 38 production by 10 Military Factories and my Artillery by 5....
....and have added 5 each to Fw 190 A, Ju 87 and Ju 88 A.
I order more Rubber from the British Empire.
More Aluminium from Hungary.
I reduce Tungsten from the British Empire....
....and 10 Aug 1941 cancel Tungsten from Spain.
11 Aug 1941: My Trade is now balanced.
I move Railway upgrades to the top of the Construction queue.
I create a Naval Bomber Wing in Vlaanderen
12 Aug 1941: Bulgaria capitulates. It was inevitable.
Bulgaria is now a British puppet but Italy grabbed a piece too.
17 Aug 1941; My Construction queue....
....and again on 20 AUg 1941. The Railways will quickly be built.
23 Aug 1941: The volunteer forces have arrived at their destinations....
....also the Abwehr has been upgraded with Interrogation Techniques.
I set up frontlines for 6th and 7th Armies....
....and both Armies are on their way.
31 Aug 1941: Hungary recalls it's Expedition Forces.
They are no longer part of 5th Army.
The Resistance Levels in the Caucasus.
In Sinkiang and Communist China the terain benefits the defenders so it may be a hard struggle but I am sure that the Wehrmacht will prevail. 

Comments