Germany - The Home Front and the Japanese - 26 Jun to 27 Jul 1942

26 Jun 1942:  The Focus Naval Air Effort and the technology Maintenance Company I have been completed.
The 1. Kurzemes Divizija has been spawned and it is placed in training.
It's a big division!
I select the continuous Focus Air Production again.
I select Maintenance Company II next.
I add a Maintenance Company to the Sturm-Division II template.
27 Jun 1942: All 5 Panzer-Divisionen in 2. Panzerarmee require more training.
30 Jun 1942: 7th Army is now attempting to widen our breakthrough in the centre of our front in northern China.
10 Jul 1942: We were successful. It's good to see that some of our Allies are doing their part.
19 Jul 1942: The bigger picture. We have almost reached all of our stop line. I'll soon have to draw a new one.
I select the Naval Doctrine Capital Ship Raiders.
21 Jul 1942: Research has been completed on Construction IV....
....and I select the Heavy Fighter Messerschmitt Bf 110 next. I won't build but the next model Me 410 is what I want.
My current Research projects. The new 15 cm Kanone will soon arrive.
27 Jul 1942: I plan the Construction of a Fuel Silo in Brittany as well as 7 x Level 5 Coastal Forts in the Channel ports and Brittany.
I have no major deficits in non-Panzer Army producion.
I plan the Construction of 4x3 Military Factories in 4 German States.
I'm trying to give 7th Army a break so that the divisions can recover from months of battle.
The Global Summary and we are still #2 behind the British Empire mainly because of their Air Power.
The Japanese have joined the 4th International with the URS. So we are at war with the Russians again.

Comments