Germany - Difficult Times in Shanxi and More Upgades - 20 Sep to 07 Oct 1942

20 Sep 1942: Three Destroyers are assigned to Atlantik TF 1....
....and 5 U-Booten to I. U-Boots Flottille.
In Oberbayern I create 2 new Kampfgeschwader equipped with He-111's.
In Brandenburg the Kampfschulgeschwader 1 requires more training.
The Abwehr prepares a mission to Capture Cipher in Japan.
My Construction queue and we have begun to fortify our Channel ports.
In Shanxi we are having troubles getting through this mountain ridge.
21 Sep 1942: I want to concentrate the entire 7th Army for this battle.
24 Sep 1942: Hopefully we shall break through in 2 days.
29 Sep 1942: The defenders were reinforced.
30 Sep 1942: It's dropped to 12 days now.
05 Oct 1942: I prepare to attack again.
07 Oct 1942: We have completed research on Maintenance Company II....
....and I select Recon Company II next.
My current Research projects.
I tansfer some Military Factories from Truck to Advanced Artillery.
The 6 Panzerjäger KG's have been deployed and they are sent to the Armeeschule.
The 1. Kurzemes Divizija is assigned to 6th Army.
I start recruiting Panzer-Divisionen again - I only have 16.
Well we are getting nowhere in Shanxi. I need to concentrate my forces.

Comments