Germany - Post-Conflict Organization - 30 Aug to 11 Sep 1940

30 Aug 1940: Now that I've recreated the front for Army Estonia, it's longer now, the divisions are returning automatically.
I select the Air Doctrine Formation Flying.
31 Aug 1940: Research has been completed on the 1940 Submarine Hull....
....and I select Radio Detection next (RADAR I).
My current research projects.
All the Hungarian divisions are now arriving in France/Belgium.
I rename Army Estonia. It is now 3. Panzerarmee commanded by SS General Sepp Dietrich. It's mission will be to capture Leningrad and all other cities and ports in norther Russia.
We are still short of Infantry Equipment but we still have time to build a stockpile.
01 Sep 1940: I start a new Abwehr miision to Infiltrate Army in Russia.. The Prepare Collaboration Government has been successfully completed.
Here it is in more detail.
I also select the upgrade Anti-Partisan (2).
The Russian Intel Ledger.
The Russo-Japanese conflict in the Far East.
The two new members of the Axis - Lithuania and Luxembourg.
My Fuel situation is now much better, I created so many Fuel Silos that they are still filling.
My Kriegsmarin production.- 2 more Battleships and a Heavy Cruiser will arrive before Operation Barbarossa.
My Construction schedule. Railways are now beginning to be improved.
That 'red' zone doesn't look good.
I place the newly deployed 292. Sturm-Division in the Armeeschule.
06 Sep 1940: This is 5th Army being trained in Luxembourg.
The Construction schedule is much shorter now because the Railways are quickly built. The Supply Hubs take much longer.
I can now conentrate more on the infrastructure in eastern Poland and Estonia. 

Comments