Germany - Preparations for Russian Campaign (III) - 26 Dec 1940 to 10 Jan 1941

26 Dec 1940: I need to start moving Air Wings to Airfields near the Russian border. Here I make sure that they are fully trained.
My Aircraft Production. I still have large number of aircraft that need to be upgraded. Bf 109's to FW 190 A's and He 111's to Ju 88 A's.
I start transferring Air Wings eastward.
29 Dec 1940: I assign the 1. Breton Infaterie-Division to 5th Army.
I send a Lend Lease package to Hungary. It includes 120 Marder II Tank Destroyers.
Hungary accepts - they have no choice.
I order 4th Army to eastern Hungary.
30 Dec 1940: The Abwehr is upgraded with Commando Training.
4th Army is on its way to its new bases.
The Resistance levels in France/Belgium. I don't believe they'll be at zero before the campaign begins. All the more reason for a swift campaign.
Sinkiang is one of the two countries which Estonia and Hungary are at war with. Singkiang is also at war with the Allies so it's about time they fixed the problem.
My non-Panzer Army Production. I transfer Military Factories to Aircraft Production....
....and this is the result. I don't have to wait for the 12 Factories on the Construction queue.
I need to import more Rubber from Britain.
03 Jan 1941: I assign the trained 1. Czech Divize to 5th Army.

Two newly deployed Sturm.Divisionen are placed in training.
I select Convoy Interdiction as my new Naval Doctrine.
My U-Boot production is finally receiving more Dockyards.
In 3. Panzerarmee I upgrade 8 Sturm-Divisonen to the new Sturm-Division II standard.
08 Jan 1941: The newly deployed 143. Reserve-Division is placed in training.
The trained 296. Sturm-Division is assigned to 4th Army.
10 Jan 1941: I import more Rubber from the British Empire.
Slowly making progress but there are about 3-4 months before the campaign begins. 

Comments