UK - The British Empire and the German Civil War - 24 Dec 1936 to 17 Jan 1937

24 Dec 1936: The Supply map of the United Kingdom.
25 Dec 1936: The German Empire is slowly but surely winning their Civil War.
01 Jan 1937: Two trained Light Cruisers and a Destroyer are assigned to Humber Force.
In the Mediterranean 8 Destroyers are returned trained to the Med Training Force.
02 Jan 1937: Research has been completed on the Improved Engine....
....and I select Concentrated Industry I next.
My current Research projects.
09 Jan 1937: The Diplomacy ledger for the British Raj. I could ask for Garrison support but not now.
10 Jan 1937: I improve the Anti-Aircraft battery on the Ark Royal Class Aircraft Carrier....
....and not that again!
Instead I decide to refit 6 Early Submarines to the S Class standard.
They automatically join the production queue.
In Germany München has been captured.
The 2nd Submarine Flotilla will soon be all S Class.
16 Jan 1937: I create an Asault Division by adding an Armoured Recce company and changing two Infantry battalions to two Artillery battalions.
It is not overweight so I start recruiting the 7th Infantry Division.
17 Jan 1937: The Royal Tank Regiment is still wating for its full compliment if SP AA Tanks.
At least we have begun recruiting. That's something.

Comments