Germany - Inspecting the Overseas Reich - 23 Jul to 04 Aug 1943

23 Jul 1943: So Sweden isn't sending the Tungsten I need....
....so I cancel it and order from Britain instead.
I take a look at the Research times for the 3 technologies I need for the Panzer V and since the time for the 1943 Medium Chassis is the shortest I will research that last.
I add a third Panzer-Division to my Recruitment schedule.
24 Jul 1943: I cancel my Aluminium import from Hungary.
25 Jul 1943: I leave a slight surplus deliberately.
01 Aug 1943: I'd forgotten these islands in the Caribbean so I base a couple of Geschwader there.
Those Bohemians have the best duty in the Reich.
The divisions in Armee Bretagne need more training.
Armee Nahost looks OK....
....but it needs some Airpower.
The Port of Asmara is big enough to support our forces in Ostafrika.
The Bohemian 4. divize is assigned to 6th Army.
02 Aug 1943: I cancel the production of StuG III's
....then increase the production of StuG III Aus. G with the more powerful gun.
I add 14 Military Factories to the Construction schedule. All will be in occupied France.
I plan to use the new Military Factories on Aircraft production. I prioritize Fighter Aircraft.
04 Aug 1943: I create 3 new Geschwader in Calais.
The 5 Military Factories will take 125 days to complete....
....and my Fuel Silos are still full.
I assign 2 U-Boots to II U-Boots Flottille in the Mediterranean.
The modernization of the Wehrmacht is progressing well.

Comments