Germany - Reinforcing Germany's Southern Front - 08 Jan to 18 Jan 1943

The German Reich as seen when initializing the game.
08-09 Jan 1943: I assign 3. Panzerarmee to a section of the frontline.
10 Jan 1943: These divisions appear to be taking a long time to train.
I order 1. Fallschirmjäger Korps to Innsbruck and 1. Transportgeschwader to Tyrol airbase.
11 Jan 1943: Four Geschwader in Alsace-Lorraine as assigned missions over the Alpine Region.
The situation in Army Nord's region.
Resistance within the Reich.
I create 2 new Geschwader in Alsace-Lorraine.
My Panzer deficits.
I disband 6. Panzerjäger KG. It's equipment and manpower will be returned to the pool.
14 Jan 1943: We have completed research on Improved Anti-Air Upgrade II....
....and I select MG 45 & 12 cm Granatwerfer 42 next.
 18 Jan 1943: I assign 2. Panzerarmee to a section of the frontline.
The trained 13. Panzer-Division is returned to 1. Panzerarmee in Belarus.
The progress of 2. Panzerarmee's move to Austria..
That's about all to be done in securing my southern front. If Italy wants to attack then I am ready.

Comments