Germany - The Home Front and Concerns About Italy - 27 Dec to 30 Dec 1942

27 Dec 1942: In the final days of 1942 we are seeing the lowest ever Reistance in Belgium. Way to go!
Russia is looking good too.
My two deficits - awkward but comfortable.
I send a Lend Lease package to China.
So, the URI want to annex Luxembourg. Good luck on that one.
What is Italy doing? I don't trust Mussolini at all. I assign all 11 divisions of 6th Army to my border with Italy.
28 Dec 1942: China says thankyou and 6th Army is on its way.
My 11 divisions vs. 111 Italian divisions. Tha Axis also has 61 Hungarian divisions in theatre.
I assign the Bohemian 2. Divize to 6th Army.
29 Dec 1942: I plan a Level 4 Airfield in Moselland....
....and start deploying more Luftwaffe Geschwader to the region.
The 14. and 18. Panzer-Divisionen require more training....
....as does 6. Gebirgs-Division in 4th Army.
My Fuel stockpile is full....
....and my Logistics is outstanding.
My current Research projects.
Finally, in China I order 7th Army further south.
I still have 3. Panzerarmee in reserve in Germany but I consider Italy a greater threat than Japan at the moment so I should think about a strategic redeployment from the East to the South.

Comments