Germany - More Reorganization and Upgrades - 12 May to 27 May 1943

12 May 1943: There is still a lot to organize after the Italian Campaign. I order 8th Army to Albania. The Panzerjäger KG's need more fine tuning.
I select the Army Doctrine Backhand Blow.
13 May 1943: I reduce my Aluminium imports from Hungary.
16 May 1943: There is a lot of Infrastructure upgrades in my Construction queue. It will take a while but I don't intend going to war anytime soon.
I give a lot of Italian equipment back to Mussolini. The junk isn't good enough for the Wehrmacht and Italy needs forces to defend its territory.
17 May 1943: My War Support and Stability are both excellent. They provide good bonuses.
My only deficency is Light Tanks, i.e. Panzer II B's. I'll fix that soon.
I have no more Panzer I's to convert to Marder II's so I delete this production line.
I delete a Light Tank-Destroyer battalion from the Panzerjäger KG template.
21 May 1943: Ten Sturm-Divisionen II are deployed and I place them in training.
I rename 9th Army to 4. Panzerarmee and give its command to General Reinhardt.
26 May 1943: Both 1. and 4. Panzerarmeen need more Panzer-Divisionen. Ideally 5 or 6 per Armee.
27 May 1943: I create 3 Geschwader at Weser-Ems airfield. I want to use them in an Anti-Ship role.
Five trained Sturm-Divisionen are assigned 1. Panzerarmee....
....and the Bohemian 2. horská divize is assigned to 6th Army.
I still have three Armies in Russia (the quiet front) so my main emphasis is in consolidating western and southern Europe. 

Comments