Russia - We Join Bulgaria's War - 02 Sep to 07 Sep 1942

02 Sep 1942: We still have Naval Superiority but because of the ongoing war 'neutral' shipping can't go in or out of the Black Sea. I sent my Black Sea Fleet to the Far East so I have nothing there.
Reserve Army is still on its way to the Bosphorus.
Now I need air power so I transfer 3 Air Wings to Armenia.
03 Sep 1942: They assigned to Air Superiority and Ground Support Missions in Asia Minor.
I transfer 2 more Air Wings from Oberbayern to Georgia.
06 Sep 1942: Great. We captured a Polish spy.
The 2 new Fighter Wings have the Interceptor mission over Asia Minor.
I plan an opeation for Army Reserve.
I offer to join the war....
....and Bulgaria accepts.
Turkey is already attacking us on the Caucasus Front so I counterattack.
The 2nd Army Levant, former 2nd Army, attacks into SE Turkey....
....while Army Centre attacks Antakya in southern Turkey.
07 Sep 1942: Damn Burma!
Yugoslavia, Tanna Tuva and Mongolia want to join the war and I accept all 3 offers. I send the seven divisions from Yugoslavia to Army Albania.
The five Tanna Tuva Divisions are assgned to Army Far East...
....while the four from Mongolia are assigned to Army Siberia.
The 3 divisions of Army Siberia in Sakhalin are ordered to Khabarov.
Army Siberia can possibly be sent to Beirut if there is a need. 

Comments