Russia - The Guards Tank Division - 01 Dec to 19 Dec 1940

01 Dec 1940: We have accumulated enough PP to change from Partial Mobilization to War Economy
03 Dec 1940: That gives us more Civilian Factories for Constuction, now at 77.
Our Political Paranoia is low at the moment.
05 Dec 1940: Also our stockpiles are looking good.
I plan to gradually increase Aircraft production but I'm waiting for the more powerful Engine III.
08 Dec 1940: Polish independence is now guaranteed by both sides in the British Civil War.
10 Dec 1940: I decide to create a template for the Guards Tank Division. I make a copy of the Tank Division's template.
I remove the two Light Tank Battalions....
....then add a second Medium Tank Battalion and a Heavy Tank Battalion.
I also add an extra Motorized Rifle Division Battalion and change its symbol.
I then convert the 1st Tank Division to the 1st Guards Tank Division. I do have enough equipment stockpiled.
19 Dec 1940: The newly deployed 7th Tank Division is placed in training.
I start returning trained Cavalry Divisions back to their respective Armies. Here to Army Far East.
The DVVO Mechanized Division requires further training.
Two Cavalry Divisions are returned to Army Albania....
....and 3 more to Army Far East.
One Division each are returned to Army Finland....
....and Army Romania.
 The new Cavalry Divisions are more effective, especially for countering Resistance.

Comments