Russia - Advances in Korea, Manchukuo and Africa - 24 Jan to 08 Feb 1942

24-25 Jan 1942: We lost Bizerte to the Free French but we and the Allies are attacking to recapture it.
I want to check my Production. Here for the Army....
....now rhe Airforce.
I add an extra Military Factory to Pe-2 production..
26 Jan 1942: In Siberia more troops have now arrived at the fronfline. We have a couple of counter-attacks ongoing.
The plans for all divisions of Army Siberia.
We have 2 Fighter Wings available and I attach them to Army Siberia in the Air Superiority role.
The 2nd OTBAD is assigned the Anti-Ship role but not yet activated.
28 Jan 1942: I strengthen the attack towards the 'bridge' connecting Siberia to Sakhalin Island.
30 Jan 1942: I also wanr to recapture our Port and Airfield. 
03 Feb 1942: In the southwest of Manchukuo we are still busy mopping up aided by Mongolese troops.
05 Feb 1942: I hope the Greeks show some gratitude in future.
06 Feb 1942: The pocket is now smaller and I see that we have captured Dalian. Japanese territory!
07 Feb 1942: I divert a couple of Assault Divisions to the south to attack a Japanese Infantry Division.
08 Jan 1942: I increase LaGG-3 production to 12 Military Factories....
....but I need more Rubber so I import it from the Indonesian Order.
In Korea Pyongyang has fallen. Seoul is under attack. My Construction is a bit empty....
....so I add several Military and Civilian Factories - all are in the east.
Good progress in Korea. We shall soon kick out the Japanese occupiers. 

Comments