Russia - Justifying War Against Japan - 12 Oct to 25 Oct 1940

12 Oct 1940: My current Research projects.
We can declare war against Japan in 30 days.
On the 11th of November to be exact.
It won't be a walkover and the reinforcements from the West will not have arrived.
I create a new Army with 9 Mountain Divisions from Army Reserve.
13 Oct 1940: I call it 2nd Army Far East and assign it to a portion of the border with Manchukuo.
All my Cavalry Divisions need further training. Here Army Germany and Army Finland....
....also Army Romania....
....as well as NKVD Forces and Army Far East.
18 Oct 1940: I need to correct a previous post. Spain is not at war with France but Spain is justifying a war against France.
19 Oct 1940: The Focus Soviet Artillery has been completed....
....and I thought about Reconcile Japan but I don't like the conditions.
So I select Centralization and Discipline instead. I want to work against Political Paranoia.
It is uncomfortably high at the moment.
20 Oct 1940: Good riddance, your Majesty.
21 Oct 1940: Romania leaves Comintern and another Shipyard purge begins.
I transfer 10 Rifle Division from Army Reserve to Army Romania.
23 Oct 1940: What remains of the once mighty Army Reserve.
25 Oct 1940: My Training Army is impressive.
We are halfway to the war against Japan and I'm beginning to have secon thoughts. 

Comments