Russia - Redeployment, Resistance and Garrisons - 01 Jul to 05 Jul 1942

01 Jul 1942: I didn't know they had anything to export.
03 Jul 1942: I ship 12 divisions of Army Romania to Batum. We're not at war with Turkey yet so there is no risk.
The remaining 4 divisions are added to Army South....
....which is also ordered to Odessa.
I delete all orders for Army Reserve then order it to Lvóv.
I order Army Centre to the Levant.
I transfer 3 Assault Divisions from Army Far East to Army Centre. The Resistance levels here at not too high.
The remaining divisions are assigned as Garrison units for Sunkiang and Sakhalin.
05 Jul 1942: Too good to be true,
Europe from a French point of view. France and Germany are still in German-Japanese Alliance. Yellow countries are neutral.
Now the Spanish view, they are still in the Allies hence the UK is blue.
The Resistance levels in Central Europe. A couple of regions are very high but all are reducing.
I adjust the Garrison regions of Army Germany to include Niederbayern and Austria.
Army Albania will also garrison Corsica.
Army Liya will garrison Tunisia but since only 9 divisions are required....
....I transfer 5 divisions to Army Albania.
I'm making progress but more is needed to be done. 

Comments