Russia - Korea Liberated, Japan Next - 06 Mar to 25 Mar 1942

06 Mar 1942: After the upgrades of the 3 division templates I've created a few equipment deficits but nothing serious.
07 Mar 1942: Korea has been liberated and research has been completed on Engineer Company II....
....and I select Logistics Company II next.
I order Army Far East to Pusan. The only port in Korea. I can only get to Japan by sea and the other port near to here is Vladivostok.
10 Mar 1942: Work has been completed on Improved Heavy Tank Chassis.
They did ask to reduce their Autonomy.
I choose to research Advanced Rubber Processing next. I need to reduce my dependence on Rubber.
My current Research projects.
I order the Black Sea Fleet to the Sea of Japan.
How can the Italians lose to Japanese Merchants?
In SW Manchukuo Army Centre is attacking the last Japanese divisions in the region.
13 Mar 1942: One division appears to have been pushed back so I follow up.
14 Mar 1942: It's still there but about to be defeated.
16 Mar 1942: I ask for Military Access to China and it is approved.
One Division? Denied.
Attacking across a river is silly if I can attack the flank instead. There are also 2 Mechanized Divisions that can support the attack.
19 Mar 1942: They must be well dug in.
22 Mar 1942: We launch our flank attack.
25 Mar 1942: A 'green 92' is excellent.
I've already started planning for the invasion of the Japanese Home Islands but I need to clean up this mess in Manchukuo. The Black Sea Fleet will also take time to get here. Are the Japanese hoping for another Divine Wind?

Comments