Russia - Crap! Germany Joins the War - 25 Apr to 09 May 1941

25 Apr 1941: I order Alpine Army to Niederschlesien. It will arrive in about 5 weeks.
25-26 Apr 1941: I continue the attacks in northern Manchukuo.
27 Apr 1941: I again refuse.
The War Summary and we are winning.
We should capture that State soon.
28 Apr 1941: The State is ours.
03 May 1941: We are still looking good west of Vladivostok.
05 May 1941: We accept the Lend Lease offer.
The situation in northern Manchukuo.
07 May 1941: I increase the pressure.
09 May 1941: Damn the Free French and damn Germany for accepting the 'Call-to-Arms'.
My response but there is more to come.
I add two Fighter Wings to Army Germany.
I delete all orders for Army Italian then support it with a Fighter Wing. It is ordered through Brenner Pass to Innsbruck and beyond.
I add two Fighter Wings to Alpine Army.
The War Summary showing Germany with a sizeable Luftwaffe.
Army Centre is still on the move.
The plans for Army Italian and Army South.
This coudn't have happened at a worse tme. In the next post we go on the offensive. 

Comments