Russia - United States Declares War on Japan - 02 Oct to 12 Oct 1940

02 Oct 1940: Army Centre on its way to the Far East.
03 Oct 1940: Nationalist Spain at war with France. There are no battles.
11 Oct 1940: My Construction queue.
My Armour production before....
....and after adjustments.
My Aircraft production....
....and non-Tank Army production
I add 3 x 3 Military Factories to the Construction queue.
I also plan a Level 5 Fort at Vladivostok.
I draw up War Plans for Army Far East.
I order my Training Fleet back to port.
I order Pilot Exercises for the 3 Air Wings at Vladivostok.
The USA declares war on Japan. Maybe Soviet Forces can help.
I offer to send an Attaché....
....and he's not welcome.
The Global Summary and we are still 4th.
There are other ways to join the US-Japanese war. 

Comments