Russia - Support For Bulgaria Against Turkey - 07 Jul to 20 Jul 1942

07 Jul 1942: I ship 4 divisions of Army South to Army Turkey.
08 Jul 1942: My current Research projects.
I plan the improvement of Infrastructure at Voronezh for more Rubber.
11 Jul 1942: My Trade chart showing Rubber imports.
13 Jul 1942: Thankyou, South Africa.
The Resistance level in Niederbayern is still too high but getting lower.
I upgrade the template of the Cossack Cavalry Division by adding 2 Cavalry Battalions and a Medium Tank Battalion.
I send a large Lend Lease package to Bulgaria.
14 Jul 1942: This time I do help Greece.
Bulgaria has accepted the Lend Lease.
I adjust my Rubber imports again.
18 Jul 1942: My current Research shows 1 month before Advanced Rubber Processing will be completed.
20 Jul 1942: The Focus Expand the Agitprop has been completed.
I select Collectivist Propaganda next.
The Global Summary and I'm #3 in the world still.
I don't need to worry about Turkey. I can join the war later when I'm ready. 

Comments