Russia - Upgrading Our Armour and NKVD - 29 Dec 1942 to 15 Jan 1943

29 Dec 1942: Army Romania which is approching Bessarabia is assigned to the Romanian border.
01 Jan 1943: Happy New Year to you too.
I order Rubber from Spain and cancel my imports from Siam.
03 Jan 1943: I start creating an Intelligence Agency called NKVD.
08 Jan 1943: My Aircraft production.
11 Jan 1943: The Focus The USSR Academy of Sciences has been completed. Wow! We have indeed received an extra Research slot.
I use it to select 1940 Submarine Hull.
I select the Focus Seek a Defence Pact With the Allies. That could be useful.
My current Research projects - all five!
12 Jan 1943: I select the armoured units from Army Piemonte and assign them to Army Reserve.
I also convert the last two Mechanized Divisions to Tank Divisions. We do have enough equipment stockpiled.
14 Jan 1943: I don't need the Mechanized Division template anymore.
Instead I motorize the Cossack Cavalry Divisions.
That requires 30 Army XP.
15 Dec 1943: Seven Divisions of Army Reserve need further training.
I return the trained 50th Rifle Division to Army Overseas in Eritrea.
More excellent progress in this post. 

Comments