Russia - Germany and France Join Japan against USA - 28 Oct to 04 Nov 1940

28 Oct 1940: Spain has declared war on France and I don't allow an attack on Denmark.
29 Oct 1940: I send a sizeable Lend Leasse package to Spain.
30 Oct 1940: They accept.
31 Oct 1940: I unlock the Air Doctrine Direct Ground Support which enables +20% for Ground Support attacks.
It looks a bit bleak for the United Kingdom.
Germany forms an Alliance with Japan!
01 Nov 1940: They are now at war with the USA.
Romania's Diplomacy ledger. No big surprises there.
02 Nov 1940: France also joins the German-Japanese Alliance. Alao my Recruit & Deploy chart.
03 Nov 1940: This is not a conflict I really want to get involved in.
Ethiopia's Diplomacy ledger. I definitely don't want them to join Comintern.
04 Nov 1940: The United States joins the Allies which brings the UK into the war eventually....
....but not yet.
I request access to UoB's production. Maybe I can acquire Spitfires.
The UK's Diplomacy ledger - I could possibly consider a non-aggression pact.
Just looking to see what is required to justify a war aginst Germany.
There is fighting on the French-Spanish border but there are no gains on either side.
I return the trained 9th Cavalry Division to Army Germany.
I assign the Destroyer RCT Grecale to the Arctic Fleet...
....and the Submarine Shch-307 to the Baltic Fleet.
The war against Japan now has high stakes and I don't believe I'm prepared for a two-front war. 

Comments