Russia - The Home Front Reorganization - 20 Jul to 21 Jul 1942

20 Jul 1942: I now have enough XP for all 3 Services - Air, Navy and Land Doctrines. First I unlock the Air Doctrine Hunt and Destroy.
Next the Navy Doctrine Convoy Sailing....
....and finally the Land Doctrine Vast Offensives.
My Import chart for Rubber and there are few unfulfilled requests.
First I reduce Brazil's imports to 5....
....then India's imports to 0.
Finally I increase imports from the Indonesian Order.
I select the Propaganda Poster We will Rebuild to Glory
I remove Garrisons from the regions of Germany not contolled by Russia.
I request a non-aggression pact from Free France.
21 Jul 1942: Free France accepts the offer.
I create a new Army with the 3rd and 7th Cossack Divisions from Army Germany....
....then I transfer 17 Rifle Divisions to the new Army.
I promote General Rokossovsky to a Field Marshall.
Army 2 is renamed Army Levant and is commanded by General Popov.
I order the Army to Venizia in Italy.
My Army and Aircraft production.
That now looks a lot better. I can't join Turkey's war yet because the Soviet Levant is unproected. 

Comments