Russia - The Economy and Naval Reorganization - 03 May to 24 May 1940

03 May 1940: I assign 2 Submarines to the Baltic Submarine Fleet....
....of which 9 Submarines are refitting. (Ignore the Cancel notice. The mouse pointer was in the wrong place.)
07 May 1940: I've incresased Su-85 production by adding a 5th Military Factory.
11 May 1940: I've added 11 Military Factories to the Construction queue.
I unassign NKVD Forces from 2nd Army Group.
Army Latvia is now Army Alpine and I order it to train.
12 May 1940: My Research projects.
12-13 May 1940: Army Lithuania is renamed Army Germany and is ordered to man the border with Germany.
14 May 1940: I order Army Prussia to now defend the Latvian ports too.
15 May 1940: I order the Destroyer RCT Grecale to the Soviet Training Fleet West....
....and Soviet TF 4 is sent to Muntenia in Romania.
I order the Soviet Far East Submarine Fleet to port in Vladivostok and the Soviet Far East Fleet is docked in Khabarov. 
The Soviet Training Fleet East is receiving a Submarine for further training. I swapped the names of these three Fleets.
A summary of the three Fleets.
The trained 133rd Rifle Division is assigned to Army Germany.
17 May 1940: I need more Fighter production.
24 May 1940: The 2 'armoured divisions' have been renamed.
I import more Rubber from British Malaya.
The Navy has finally been organized. I'll change everything to English when I find time. 

Comments