Russia - The Capitulation of Manchukuo - 16 Dec to 29 Dec 1941

16 Dec 1941: I want to widen the breach and allow other divisions to catch up with the advance.
We accept these Fighters.
How do we still have a shortage of Light Tanks? We're producing alost 3 per day.
17 Dec 1941: We have captured the 'new' capital Mukden.
18 Dec 1941: More divisions have now arrived at the frontline. I want that railway line to secure our Supply.
19 Dec 1941: Army Far East is being attaxked but I believe they can hold the line now that more divisions are arriving.
20 Dec 1941: I counterattack with 4 divisions.
21 Dec 1941: I launch an attack on my left flank into Korea. A diversion.
22 Dec 1941: That'll keep them busy while I order Army Centre to march to the new capital Jehol and Dalian - former Port Arthur.
25 Dec 1941: Now that's a breakthrough. I see no enemy tropps in front of our advancing divisions.
The frontline 8 hours later. I adjust my Tank production again.
I promote Soviet Railways. The boost will aid construction of our Supply network.
There's Jehol - our objective.
27 Dec 1941: Dalian is well defended but the road to Jehol is wide open.
29 Dec 1941: While I was organizing a thrust towards Dalian Manchukuo capitulated. I presume that Jehol has fallen.
The Chinese Diplomatic ledger - they are neutral and not at war.
I transfer the 6 BAD Bomber Air Wing to East Manchuria.
I take a quick look at Army Libya and organize an offensive.
Finally the War Summary. Mengkukuo shouldn't be a problem. Our main objective is Korea. Take a look at Japanese losses.

Comments