Russia - A New AFV and an Upgraded Destroyer - 24 Apr to 03 May 1940

24 Apr 1940: Research has been completed on Improved Ship Torpedo Launcher....
....and I research Passive Sonar next.
My current Research.
25 Apr 1940: I upgrade the 1940 Destroyer with better Torpedo Launchers....
....then place in the Naval production queue.
27 Apr 1940: The Far East Navy is all screwed up and needs to be fixed. This is not the training fleet but I still transfer the new Destroyer.
01 May 1940: Good news.
I add 3 Civilian Factories to the Construction schedule.
03 May 1940: I need Self-Propelled Artillery using the new Improved Medium Tank Chassis.
I need a Fixed Superstructure and a Medium Howitzer as the main armament.
I designate it as Artillery....
....and I want a Diesel Engine....
....plus a Radio.
I add the usual Additional Machineguns, Extra Ammunition Storage and Smoke Launchers.
I select level 10 Engine and level 8 Armour and we have the SU-122 Assault Gun. That outguns the German StuG III.
I enter it into production.
They'll probably be assigned Guards Tank Divisions. 

Comments