Russia - Victory and the Treaty of Ankara - 06 Dec to 08 Dec 1942

06-07 Dec 1942: I begin to reduce rhe pocket in eastern Turkey.
07 Dec 1942: Turkey capitulates and we have captured a lot of equipment. It appears that Izmir fell. That is a lot of Artillery.
The Treaty of Ankara. In Round 1 I select the 4 big regions around Istanbul.
Only Edrne is contesred. I raise my bid then select 8 more regions on the border with Levant and north thereof.
In Round 3 I have enough VP's for the remaining regions of Turkey.
Turkey is annexed and I end the negotiations.
A fine addition to the Soviet Union.
I adjust my production of Trucks.
I now adjust Imports. More Tungsten from Portugal....
....then I cancel Rubber from Brazil.
The newly deployed 160th Assault Division is assigned to Army Albania.
Next is the allocation of divisions for garrisons. Army Centre is the largest Army in Turkey. I need 56 divisions in total.
I add 2nd Army Levant and Army South which gives a total of 54 divisions.
Then I add 2 more Rifle Divisions from Army Turkey and that gives 56.
Finally I change its colour and name.
A large portion of my Army is now stationed in the region so I shouldn't need to worry about its defence. 

Comments