Russia - Siberia and Major Upgrades To Key Divisions - 20 Feb to 05 Mar 1942

20 Feb 1942: The frontline in Siberia. It's long for only 16 divisions of Army Siberia.
22 Feb 1942: I only see 8 Japanese divisions though so we keep attacking.
23 Feb 1942: Hopefully only 7 more days of Political Paranoia. Army Siberia's right flank is attacking.
27 Feb 1942: Another ally. I notice that we have capture in Pusan in southern Korea. An important port.
28 Feb 1942: We have advanced along the coast and we continue attacking northwards.
01 Mar 1942: There are huge gaps in the Japanese defences. Time to exploit them now that I have more divisions available.
We are also advancing in SW Manchukuo.
01 Mar 1942: Finally, the Focus The Bloc of Rights and Trotskyists has been completed and a third round of Moscow traiks has begun.
03 Mar 1942: Five Soviet divisions are attacking 2 Japanese divisions near the Chinese border. The 1st Guards Tank Division is attacking from the west.
I select Rehabilitated Military as my next Focus. Political Paranoia was preventing this path.
04 Mar 1942: The War Summary and Japan has now lost 1.32 million troops. How many are left in Japan defending the Home Islands?
05 Nov 1942: Finally no Political Paranoia. I should have done this much earlier. Next time I'll know much better.
I add about 2 dozen Military Factories to the Construction queue.
I plan for 25 Military Factories to build LaGG-3 Fighters.
My Medium Battle Tank stockpile. There's a lot of other Armour stockpiled too. Let's field some to our tried Divisions.
The Tank Divisions still have 2 battalions of Light Tanks.
I replace them with a 2nd Medum Tank Battalion and a Medium Tank-Destroyer Battalion.
Next the Guards Tank Division.
I add a Medium Tank-Destroyer Battalion and a Medium SP Rtillery Battalion.
I also add an Armoured Recon Company and an Engineer Company.
That is now a powerful division. It's shame that I only have one of them but I can promote a couple more before we invade Japan.
Finally the Mountain Division. I remove two Mountain Infantry Battalions....
....and replace a third with an Artillery Battalion.
Done.
It will take a while for the new equipment to arrive but it will also take a while to plan the invasion of Japan. 

Comments