Russia - Battles in All of Germany - 29 May to 17 Jun 1941

29 May 1941: Research has been completed on Improved Artillery Upgrade I....
....and I select Improved Artillery Upgrade II next.
31 May 1941: Our Allies operating from France have captured Stuttgart while we are targetting Augsburg in Bavaria.
01 Jun 1941: We are also attacking north to capture Nuremberg.
03 Jun 1941: I order 2 Mountain Divisions north to Weimar.
05 Jun 1941: In northern Germany we have lost Vorpommern but are still holding on to Berlin, Stettin and several Baltic ports.
07 Jun 1941: We have completed Research on Tank Advanced Engine for Tanks....
and I select Improved Anti-Tank Upgrade II next.
My Naval Production.
08 Jun 1941: No aid to Greece again. We have our own deficits.
I send a relief attack towards Lübeck.
We are still hold in control of several Baltic ports.
09 Jun 1941: In Austria I send the 12th Italian Colonial Division to support the capture of Salzburg.
In Bavaria we have captured Nuremberg but Augsburg has been reinforced by the Germans.
14 Jun 1941: I'm strengthening the drive to Lübeck and we have completed researching Advanced Armour Protection for Tanks....
....and I select Improved Heavy Tank Chassis next.
My Current Research projects.
16 Jun 1941: We are now winning the attack SE of Lübeck.
The 111th Rifle Division is supporting our push south of Stettin.
17 Jun 1941: We have lost of the coastal State west of Stettin but relief is on the way.
The situation is precarious in the north but pressure is increasing in south and central Germany.  

Comments