Russia - Organizing the Fleets and Latvia - 23 Mar to 01 Apr 1940

23 Mar 1940: How my Political Power is calculated and still no French reaction.
24 Mar 1940: My non-Armour Army production. Nothing to be concerned about.
My Logistics chart and Construction queue.
I cancel my Recruitment for Rifle Divisions and recruit Assault Divisions instead.
I assign the Heavy Cruiser Molotov to the Baltic Fleet....
....and 4 ex-German U-Booten to the Black Sea Submarine Fleet.
I cancel Naval Exercises for the Black Sea Fleet then transfer unrained vessels to the Soviet TF 4.
I order Naval Exercises for the new TF 4.
31 Mar 1940: I return the 1st 'Chernigov' Cavalry Division to Army Albania.
The Civil War in the British Isles.
There's not much point in sending a single division so I forget the idea.
I propose a non-agression pact with the Union of Britain and they accept.
01 Apr 1940: I squash that idea.
Now they are planning an attack on Denmark.
The Latvian Diplomacy ledger.
No doubt they'll try Finland next. 

Comments