Russia - Rifle Division Upgrade and Resistance Levels - 10 Dec to 13 Dec 1942

10 Dec 1942: Rifle Divisions are very basic so I start upgrading them by adding an Engineer Company.
12 Dec 1942: Resistance levels are mostly good and reducing. Here Northern Europe....
....and Central Europe.
Corsica and Tunisia....
....as well as Turkey with very high levels in Edirne and Istanbul.
I have two divisions in training although dozens more need further training.
My Recruit & Deploy chart....
....as well as current Research.
The USSR is a one party system free of elections.
Resistance levels in thr Far East.
What Communist countries in Europe think of us.
Fascist and non-Alligned countries.
Democratic countries in Europe. We've united Democratic Europe.
Here is Asia regardless of political system....
....and the same for the Middle East.
I move some of my Arctic Fleet to Hannover.
Trained ships are assigned to this Fleet.
Untrained Destroyers are sent to training.
13 Dec 1942: Finally a final Assault Division has been deployed in Azerbaijan and placed in training.
I'm considering stopping here because I have achieved my goal of defending the Soviet Union against Nazi Germany. Eventually the Allies may turn on me so if I do continue I'll be turning my territories into Fortresses because the Allies will be busy for a long while. So maybe I've new goal - defending the working class against Capitalism. 

Comments